... with arms wide open ...

... with arms wide open ...

Thursday 27 January 2011

My first blog ....

Oh My God!! I actually managed to set up a B-L-O-G, yes, a blog.I know, those of you who have been writing blogs for ages, let me say: some take a bit longer to try out new stuff! To those who haven't got one, let me say: it doesn't hurt - yet.


In 2 days I will be going on the biggest (regarding the impact on my life) and longest (regarding the miles covered) journey I have ever been on. My trip will take me from my home town LONDON (Mum doesn't like that I call it "home") to Bangkok, then overland to Malaysia and Singapore (all this in 12 days). From there I'll fly to Sydney and make my way down to Melbourne to fly on to New Zealand (this will take 10 days, yep, more "whizzing thru OZ" then "Wizard of OZ"). In NZ I have 15 days to explore Frodo's and Samwise's natural habitat before I jump again on a QANTAS plane (save your breath, I'm more likely to be killed by falling down the stairs in a London bus driven by a madman [they all are!] than falling off the sky with a QANTAS plane) which will take me to Santiago de Chile. By then it is mid of March and at least 3 months of South America will be lying ahead of me - how wonderful!

Well, that was my very first post, and if you are still reading: THANK YOU! As most of you know, I have never been a girl of few words, haha. But given the schedule I will have during the journey, I presume that the next posts will be shorter - just keep the faith!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie Buchberger30 January 2011 at 10:57

    safe, safe travels, kruemelkeks!! may you have an exciting, marvelous, adventurous time filled with uncounted moments, big or small, of happiness and amazement; meet wonderful people; perhaps do some soul searching on the way; and return home with a big, bursting bag full of experiences and memories you will never wanna miss again. will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete